The Paula Ford-Martin Memorial Fund is a nonprofit organization created by and for LGBTQ+ youth.
By June 2021:
- The Fund will award annual scholarship funds to deserving students in Middlesex County, Connecticut (the organization’s founding area, where Paula spent the last years of her life).
- The Fund will establish an additional chapter in the Arlington Heights area of Illinois, where Paula was born and raised.
By June 2023:
- The Fund will award annual scholarship funds to deserving students in Connecticut and Illinois.
- The Fund will establish at least one additional chapter in the southwestern and/or northwestern United States.
By June 2025:
- The Fund will award annual scholarship funds to students in 3+ chapters throughout the continental U.S.
- The Fund will establish two additional funding programs: (1) emergency housing for displaced LGBTQ+ youth, and (2) healthcare support for transgender youth.